Cool Beans Rewards
Our Cool Beans Reward Program
Here at Vintage Paper & Paint we have created our loyalty program with exciting and exclusive rewards to say 'thank you' to our amazing customers.
How Does It Work?
Every time you buy something from Vintage Paper & Paint, 5% of your total order gets put aside in the form of a store credit.
You’ll receive the credit regardless of how much you spend: no matter your order, you get a little something back each time!
How Do I access my Cool Beans?
If you have already created an account: If you have an account with Vintage Paper & Paint, simply sign into your Vintage Paper & Paint account. Once you have signed in, you can check to see how much store credit is available under the “Orders” tab. Your store credit is also listed in the menu at the top of the screen.
If your previous order was placed using the guest checkout option: Even if you don’t have a Vintage Paper & Paint account, you still receive rewards! When you do a guest-checkout, the store credit you earn is automatically saved under your email. Be sure to use the same email that you used to make your original purchase.
Once you’ve reset your password and signed in, you will see your store credit listed under the “Orders” tab. Your store credit is also listed in the menu at the top of the screen.
Note: It can take 5-7 business days after your order has been shipped for store credit to appear in your account.
How Do I Redeem My Rewards?
Rewards can be used towards your next Vintage Paper & Paint purchase.
To redeem your store credit, login to your account prior to placing an order.
When you go to checkout look to see that the "Apply Store Credit” option is checked before you make your payment.
If you wish to save your credit for another time, uncheck the "Apply Store Credit" box that appears when you go to enter your payment information.
Do my points expire?
Your points never expire.
Rules and Regulations
- Reward points are available to registered online members only.
- Points may not be applied to accounts prior to 24 hours from the time of purchase.
- Points earned or redeemed do not apply to tax or delivery.
- Points are earned and redeemable by the e-mail address on account only.
- Points are non-transferable.
- Points may only be redeemed for purchases and have no cash value.
- Points are accumulated by current purchases only.
- Members must be 18 years or older.
- Accounts will be audited monthly and any suspicious activity will be inactivated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law when necessary.
- We hold the right to cancel an account at any time.
- Memberships without any activity after a year may be cancelled without notice.
- Unused points never expire.